How did that happen?! Where has this year gone?
I was telling someone the other day that I was a blogger but that my page was fairly out of date. Um…that was an understatement. I’ve been posting regularly on my FMW Facebook page, but haven’t been able to find the time to sit down and compose a post.
Why, you might ask?
Since my last post oh-so-many months ago, here’s what has happened:
- Three more half marathons – BMO Vancouver, Scotiabank Vancouver, and The Biggest Loser half in Seattle.
- I got a NEW JOB! I now work for Port Metro Vancouver and Canada Place. My team is responsible for producing Canada Day at Canada Place, the second biggest Canada Day celebrations in the country. We also manage all the community relations, community investment, corporate communications and educational programs. Busy, but awesome.
- Painted walls in our living room and bedroom.
- I’ve traveled to Kelowna, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Seattle, Pittsburgh, and just got back last night from Orlando.
- I turned 38.
- We’re currently working on Christmas at Canada Place.
- Most recently I started Shaun T’s Focus T25 workouts, but it’s challenging to fit them in with my running schedule. Still working on that.